Friday, October 24, 2008

Pair O' Jacks


It's that time of year again! It's my semi-annual posting time. It's nice that it coincides with one of the best times of the year -Halloween!
I don't fully grasp my own facination with the joyous holiday, but that doesn't stop my revelry. It probably dates back to the times I would get so excited to watch It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown! -brought to you by those awesome Arctic Circle commercials with their Halloween kids meals (made with real kids). Well, whatever it is, I love it!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

5 comments:

Penelope Crackers said...

These guys are great! I'm so glad you posted again and that Artic Circle makes their kids meals with real kids. yum

Anonymous said...

Daddy, I love those pumpkins. The tall one is saying, "You're really handsome" and the boy pumpkin is saying, "You're really fairy-ish" because they are in love. They had lots of gravestones behind them too and they could eat anything- even houses!
~Kendyl

flipstudios said...

Great job Seth. You've captured the true meaning of Halloween. Friends and Family.

Kevin Keele said...

Great expressions and colors. Halloween is the best!

Anonymous said...

Hola, hemos agregado un trackback (enlace hacia este artículo) en el nuestro ya que nos pareció muy interesante la información detallada pero no quisimos copiarla, sino que nuestros lectores vengan directamente a la fuente. Gracias... datacredito bogota